Dear Journalers...Here are some questions to ask yourself at the end of each month, to continue to...Capture Your Life Experiences and Learn From Them by...Journaling For Joy!
1. What am I now more aware of now, because of my journaling?
2. If I were to title this month, what would my title be?
3. What are some of the adjectives I will use to describe this month?
4. What are some of the adjectives I will use to describe myself this month?
5. What was the high point of this month?
6. What experiences taught me something?
7. What did I learn, discover, rediscover, realize, change, etc.?
8. What experiences would I like to forget and why?
9. What experiences would I like to remember and why?
10. My favorite moments this month were: (And why?)
11. My least favorite moments this month were: (And why?)
12. What experiences do I want to remember and why?
13. What did I want to accomplish this month?
14. What did I accomplish?
15. What didn’t I do that I said I wanted to do?
16. What surprises did I have?
17. What disappointments did I have?
18. What made me happy?
19. What made me sad?
20. What was the most prevalent feeling state I experienced daily?
21. What did I have the most fun doing, and why?
22. What did I resist doing, and why?
23. Did I write something that I want to share with someone and then share it?
24. What did I do, to be the dreamer I claim to be?
25. What do I want to change because of my observations and the life experiences I recorded.
26. The other questions I want to ask myself are: (Make a list!)
In Joy! Joyce